Monday, November 7, 2016

Baby girl planning her day


Baby girl staring in the morning by Udi Tam on 500px.com

Our 7 months old baby girl on a beautiful sunny Saturday morning (Sabbath).

No kindergarten today, and she can get to play all day with mommy and daddy. In this photo she is planning the adventures she is going to have later on today.

I have taken the shot in full natural morning light without any additions, while in post processing I have tweaked the white balancing, contrast and sharpening.

The lens is my favorite 50mm 1.4G Nikkor and in post processing I was strengthening the contrast a little, and added a zest of sharpness.

Enjoy and Shabbat Shalom from Israel.

All my photos can be purchased via 500px. If you like them, just head on there.
Udi Tam (c) 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet another bougenvillea

Sunny day bougie http://bit.ly/2FNX6M2